Ten Steps And Eight Days To Google Indexing

Posted by freezy | Posted in , | Posted on 2:37 AM

... I'm certainly no expert, but a site that I recently started on a new record of appearance (for me) on Google. I built the first page of this site on a Saturday and the following Saturday afternoon was the home in the Google's index.

Ten steps to the Google index

First, I have 5 original pages. I then took 5 pages EzineArticles from and put it on my new website. All these sites are employing the same issue. 31. March2007

Create a page with links

Next I have a linked page with links to several sites in the same proximity to my website. 31. March 2007

Creating a Sitemap

I Rebuilt a sitemap for my site with links to all my pages on the site. I map from all linked pages on the site on my homepage and on my website. 31. March 2007

Check with Google

Next I checked the page with my Google Account. I went to Google webmaster tools, and followedThe instructions on how to check my website. It took about 10 minutes. It is a simple process. 1. April 2007

Create a Sitemap.xml

First, I built a site map - Sitemap. Xml - I searched on Google for "how to build a website and found a website that has built my map for me. I built a general web site with a map. Xml extension. 1. April 2007

Create a page Sitemap.xml

Next I loaded my sitemap.xml to my site. I called the site "sitemap.xml". 1. April 2007

GoogleWe accept Sitemap

Next I mean Sitemap.xml URL into the Google Webmaster Tools. I had checked the next day and Google accepts it. 1. April 2007

Submit Articles

Next I put an article EzineArticles.com. One of the articles I wrote for my site that I submitted. I have links to a series of articles that are already ezine articles, links to my new website welcome. 3 Links. April 1-3, 2007

Links to another website

Ihave another site that I have two links, in the same industry as the new site. This other site is not highly rated by Google, in fact, none of the pages have a Page Rank of zero. I thought it could not hurt, so I dropped in a couple of links. 2 more links 3 April 2007

EBAY Auction Link

I also have a link to my new website I am running on two of the auctions on eBay. 2 more links. 3. April 2007

Check for the domain to appear in GoogleIndex

Not appear the morning of the seventh day, he, but some of the links I had posted EzineArticles appeared. I kept control of the domain name in Google. Saturday afternoon, seven days and 16 hours after I listed the first time appeared mydomainname.Googlepages.com the homepage of my new website when I was looking for it. I am not on the website link in this article, because I do not want this article, the traffic impact of the site. The Google search has shown180,000 pages in their index with the two words that I am in the title of my new free twowords.Googlepages.com. My new website appeared as number two. 4/7/2007

Google Webmaster Tools

I looked at my Google webmaster tools on the 7th and the Google site did not show any pages indexed, although one of the sites indicated in the index. Checking on Google tools on 4/8/2007 showed it to my homepage as been indexed on4/6/2007.

Everything I did in relation to this website, which I have listed here. I am surprised, because I'd take the sites months before finally making it to Google's index. I plan on the implementation of several pages on my new website and it grows. I will write up to date progress of these sites on my Googlepages.com / eightdaystogoogleindex "> web hosting 2055 web site regularly if you're interested.

I'm going all the actions I take on the site, as I do not log them.

4/8/2007 share linkGoogle Pages Forum on the new site. To this day, the site includes a total of 14 pages sitemaps.

4/10/2007 I have more pages to the original. Total now 24 pages. Still only one page in the Google index.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment